Monday, October 18, 2010

Cards I've made in the past.

This first card is one that I made for
I made one pretty similar for my brother.They both love to fish. This card is about 6"x6" give or take a little.










Here is another that is similar that I made for my other
brother C.J. for fathers day also. This one is in the style of a "Survival" vest. I always make my
cards very personalized with crazy amounts of detail.



This card was for my sweet nephews third
birthday this year. I had a lot
of fun making this one. And it made all the time I put into this card well worth t when I saw his face when he got it.




This is just a few of the many cards I've made for even just this year. A lot of them I didn't even think of taking photos of. I will from now on.






No comments:

Post a Comment